Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Working.

Working. A word that define as working in a place u call as office or stores or whatever place u've been working at.

For me, working is a 'thing' I understand as 'getting money'. Yup. Money.

I was given my first job by my friend's mother and I worked as a clerk for only one whole day. By tomorrow, I was gone!

My second job was at a shoe store named BATA. It was okay at first. Help the customers find the right shoes, find the shoes inside the store, gave them the shoe and help them at the counter. Guess what?! I only lasted for three days!

There is something wrong with me. Yeah. I know -__-"

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...