Thursday, March 04, 2010

Me BIRTHDAY :D

It's already March and I haven't updated any news or story.

Sorry for the long----gone.

First of all, I want to thank to those who wishes my bithday on 2nd of March. Thanks a lot u guys. I really appreciated it. Thanks to :
  • My Parents
  • Hafizudin for singing me a birthday song :)
  • Nik for calling me at midnight
  • Lola, Mas for texting happy birthday
  • Anis for the shampoo and bedak on top of my head. Me likey the smell and thanks for the cute baby bear.
  • Aida, Tini, Amy, Chut for the hugs
  • My fellow classmates : especially ADIE for bowling, MAS for McD and ANI for karaoke.
  • Thanks to everyone la senang citer. Haha.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...