Tuesday, December 16, 2008

How do I love thee?

How do I love thee?
Let me count the ways.

I love thee to the depth
and breadth
and height.
My soul can reach,
when feeling out of sight.
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's.
Most quiet need,
by sun and candlelight.
I love thee freely,
as men strive for Right.
I love thee purely,
as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with the passion
put to use In my old griefs,
and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints,
--I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears,
of all my life!
--and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

1 comment:

fahmi. said...

aq msk kolej legenda la
aq serius lak
huhu..
ko wat pe skrg?kje?

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...