Monday, June 13, 2011

Untouched.

How would you feel, if, for example, you and your loved ones have been so far away for a long time and finally the day for you guys to meet is today. How does it feel? How would you imagine you and your loved ones? How would it end?

How bout, you just spend 10 freaking minutes only after about 2 months you have'nt seen each other. Sad right? That's me.

I was imagining that me and him would meet up at a simple restaurant for a light supper or maybe, as what he promised, a breakfast the next day. But none of them came true. Instead we just met at his sister's house, okay, correction, at the outside of her sister's house just to chat while he bring his niece.

How am I going to have any conversation about our so called 'love-life' if his center of focus was at the cute baby? I'm not really that pissed off, but I don't see any effort here. I know I can't put any high expectation for him, but at least let me see some effort.

I need you.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...