Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Food Review : Karnivor Malaya Bukit Jelutong


Food Review Karnivor Malaya Bukit Jelutong | Me and my family has always love to watch AFC and Food Network channel dekat Astro. Channel masak-masak from all around the world and also local. Antara favourite series yang I suka tengok,

Guy's Big Bite
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
Restaurant Impossible
and etc

Rata-rata kalau food shows, in overseas, diorang akan up kan selling meats, lagi-lagi kalau belah Texas punya shows. Diorang bangga dengan smoked beef. Daging yang diperap dan disalai fro almost 12 to 24 hours.

Kalau keluar je episode yang ada daging macam ni, I selalu terliur and imagine, "macam mana lah rasa daging yang macam ni eh?"

And then one day, my brother decide to belanja the whole family and my mum found this place called KARNIVOR MALAYA in Plaza Jelutong, Bukit Jelutong. I've never heard of the place, but when I googled it, only said that they have one branch in Kajang, and this one is their second outlet.

My mum and my dad, once studied at overseas and to find a halal-smoked-beef back then might be a bit difficult. So when she found this restaurant, I say, it is a must to try, as it is quite near for shah alam/subang residents.

The place located on the 1st floor and it is really easy to find given the ample amount of signage provided at the place.

Keluar je lif dah sampai kedai, but but, I really do suggests you guys make a reservations first, as by dinner time, the place will be packed!

Operation Hours : 5pm till 10pm (9.30pm kitchen closed)
Open everyday except WEDNESDAY/RABU
Contact Nizam for reservations : 0109203239

Okay, I have been to this place twice now and it has never disappoint me yet hehe come let me share with you what me and my family had



KARNIVOR LAMB BURGER
Verdict : Texture daging dia sedap gila! Memang homemade patty, bukan frozen packet. Kalau berminat nak order burger, boleh try menu yang ini


Dalam platter ni ada
SMOKED BRISKET, 
ROSEMARY LAMB, 
MEDITERANIAN RICE, 
POTATO SALAD, 
SWEET POTATO FRIES
Verdict : Semua sedap ! Haha Beef brisket tu daging dia lembut gile weyhhh, bak kata my brother sedap dia macam makan dekat hotel !




Okay, ni second time kitorang datang, so dalam platter ni ada
RIBS RIBS RIBS !
SMOKED BRISKET
SWEET POTATO FRIES
MEDITERANIAN RICE
POTATO SALAD
Verdict : Should I say more?


BUFFALO WINGS
Verdict : Crunchy dia best!




Ni menu baru rasanya, CREME BRULEE
Verdict : Sedap namateeeeeee, haha berebut, beli dua tak cukup!
Satu bekas ni elok makan sorang haha

So, tolong lah datang makan sini please please, staff dia semua friendly and very helpful !

Nah menu dia, mesti lah korang nak tahu berapa harga kan? Kalau ada yang takde dalam menu, koran whatsapp je Brother Nizam, nanti dia forward menu, nak lagi mudah, reserve table and datang je haha






--------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, if you are looking for some desserts or mobile spa services, 
you may contact me, I'll leave a link down below!


No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...