Tuesday, March 06, 2018

AIRBNB REVIEW : Regalia Suites & Residence - My 27th Birthday Celebration


Assalammualaikum,

Last Friday (2nd of March 2018), was my 27th birthday and me and my friends decided to have a getaway as we haven't been able to spend much time since working days have come upon our life. I opt for a place closer to us and we choose Regalia Suites and Residence near Sunway Putra Mall, through AirBnb.







We spend 3 days 2 nights there and our stay was memorable. We decided not to eat outside or do any takeouts, so we cooked while staying there. Listing out on all the groceries, me and Amani head to Tesco after work as Atul had another plan with her mum earlier that day.

After buying all the things we need, we straight head to the Regalia apartment, and upon reaching the building, we used waze app, we couldn't believe the look of the building. We thought it was a new building as when we searched for Regalia, with it's 37th floor infinity pool, it looks like a new building. But then, it was merely an old building with a little bit of rusty-ness.




Parking was a hassle at first and the floor levels for the parking was confusing. I parked at L2, while thinking it was B2, and couldn't get to B2 by just walking through the ramp at L2. Had to go in the lift and go downwards.

Lobby was at L4 thinking it was at G. Had to register as a visitor and there is always, always, a miscommunication with the security guards. Language barriers.

My Breakfast

Atul's Breakfast

Amani's Breakfast

Our lunch with fried rice

We stayed at the 30th floor and the room was more like a studio room, a big square room equip with one queen-sized bed, flat screen TV, DVD player with some dvds, washing machine, microwave, kettle, fridge, electric stove and water heater but the stove and the heater doesn't work. Really a bummer! Luckily, I asked the owner a few days before and brought a rice cooker and a portable stove.

The view for the infinity pool on the 37th floor was mesmerizing, now I know what the hype is all about with Regalia's infinity pool. The pool is not that big nor small, but just quite enough for hangouts.

Kesayangan

Pathway garden by the pool

View from the 37th Infinity Pool

5th Floor Swimming Pool

It was really a good hangout with my best friends, because all we did was just cooking, swimming and laying in bed/sofa watching movies for hours! Had an amazing birthday celebration with maggi as my 'cake' for my birthday celebration. Hehe.

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...