Monday, November 28, 2011

Twilight and Disco Roller Blade


Hello Pimples ;)

Yesterday we went out for the hottest, most-wanted, saliva drooling, non-blinking eyes movie of all.
Twilight : Breaking Dawn Part 1.






The movie was awesome.
I couldn't expect more since I haven't read the book yet.
So, for me it was okay.
But I think GSC cinema wasn't that honest.
Why I say this?
It's because the movie seen in the cinema weren't that legit.
As if GSC had cut some of the scene.
I mean the movie is already rated PG13,
why must it be cut?
It seems like there's a part that didn't make sense.
It was like jumping here and there.
And suddenly Bella was dead and the baby had already born.
I didn't even get to feel how Bella died and how the baby was bron.
Damn you GSC!
Overall it was okay.

After the movie had ended, we went to this new place called Disco Super Roller.
If I'm not mistaken.
It is the largest disco skating rink in Malaysia.
It is located at the 6th floor of Dataran Pahlawan.
Go up through the escalator form the cinema.







For first timer, you have to pay RM25.
Then, they will give you free membership card.
Which will make you pay RM20 only for the next visit.
Owh, do bring your own socks, so that you don't have to pay extra RM3 for zee socks.
There's no limit on the duration you'll play.
It depends on you. You can play for as long as you want.

Let's go round and round until you fall.
I did fell about 3 times.
Damn.
Twice on my hand.
Once on my knee.
It hurts, I tell you. It hurts.
Hahahahah XD
Well, it was fun :D













It was hell of an experience.
I really really really REALLY had fun.
Thanks Kak Long Del and Mak Encik Mastura :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...