Monday, September 21, 2009

2nd day of Raya

Woke up at 9.30 am ( I think ) and took my bath. Then, had my breakfast on spaghetti. It was very delicious. I ate a plate full of it. I wore pink today :)

Then, helped my mum on preparing he tables and washed the dishes, because my grandma's family from Sentul is coming. Usually, there were a lots of people came from Sentul because there are one of the biggest family. But, unfortunately, only some of them came. They had spaghetti and chicken rice. Then, they departed.

After a while, another family came and as usual I helped on preparing the drinks. They ate, chit-chatting with my grandma, then, they left. There were not many people came, I didn't know why. Maybe more of them will come by 3rd or 4th of Raya.

I was so bored that I watched KL Drift just to fill my times. The movie was not enjoyable at all. Fasha was not fierce enough to be the Drifter's GF. Then, the ending was hanging. What happened to Sham, we didn't know.

Just enjoy the pictures,





No comments:

Featured Post

Peluang Bisnes Shaklee - 3C

Hai semuanya! Assalammualaikum! Tau tak hari ni, actually genap sebulan from my previou spost. Aduhai, last month dah niat nak buat 1 ...